Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Belle of the Ball Gown Prerelease PARTY!



Do you want to win $50 worth of Tenderfeet Stitches tutorials? I'm changing it up a little...you could win a $50 gift certificate for use in my Etsy shop! One lucky person will win! Here’s how to enter...



Find a photograph of a garment you have made using one of my tutorials.



Post this photo on my Tenderfeet Stitches Facebook wall and say which tutorial you used.



Share the photo with all of your friends and family to get as many “Likes” as possible.

Don't forget to ask your likers to like my page as well!



The person who posted the photo that obtains the most “Likes” will receive the tutorial prize pack. I will close the contest at 11:59 pm EST Monday, 5 September 2011. This contest is in no way associated with or the responsibility of Facebook or Etsy. Any and all questions and concerns should be directed to Amanda at TenderfeetStitches@gmail.com.
Any entries that are not made from a tutorial purchased through my Etsy store by the poster will be disqualified. Comments on the photograph do not count toward the total of “Likes.” The only number I will use to determine the winner is the number of people who have “liked” the photograph via Facebook. The gift certificate is not valid for use on sale packs, only full price tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment