Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Operation Leukemia Elimination – Battle Gabriel

Recently, I reached out to my fans on Facebook and asked several of them to help me test one of my patterns. It has been a stressful, yet very rewarding, experience. I have met some wonderfully helpful and patient ladies. I've also met a few that were not so kind, which only made me appreciate the finer qualities of these great women even more. Among these talented gals I met someone who really touched my heart. You can find her blog here.




If you don't already know, I am a mother to a toddler girl and an infant son. They are my life. I would give anything for them. No matter what the mountain, I would climb it as well as I could, in order to give them life and help them find happiness. Of course, any mother knows there are challenges; there are days when things seem overwhelming and out of your control. You simply need someone to reach out to you, lift you up and give you a hand. I want to help the Fairbank family in their battle for their son Gabriel, but I need your help too.




I will be holding an auction on Facebook. The item up for grabs is a handmade bubble dress in size 12 months. I'll let the dress speak for itself. Bidding will open at $10 and will close on Sunday, May 1st 2011 at 9pm EST. The highest bidder will win the dress and their entire bid will be donated to help Gabriel and his family.

If you would like to donate you may do so here. Otherwise, let the bidding begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment